Custom pieces available from both our artists :
- Design by Deguiret
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Fine satin-brushed finishing
- Polished Deguiret logo on minute cannon
- Manual winding capability
- 21 jewel Japanese caliber
- Controlled, fine-tuned and highly regulated in Switzerland
- Hand-painted rotor in Switzerland
- Power reserve: 59 hours
- Precision: -5 to +15 seconds per day
- Calibration certificate provided
- Stainless steel 316L
- 5 ATM water-resistant
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Height: 13 mm
- Double domed
- Sapphire crystal
- Fine polishing in Switzerland
- Allows for the manual winding of the movement
- Italian Leather
- Interchangeable: metal or colorful leather from Deguiret's selection
- Lug width: 22 mm
With lights and shadows changing, the dial renews its glow at every instant of the day.
Resting on a pure silver base, the enamel layer is composed of carefully selected shades with diverse opacities, creating delicate gradients. Being about one millimeter thick, the enamel depth makes the light play on multiple levels, reflecting colors like gemstones.
It is well known that enameled art-works never tarnishes and survive centuries to the present day
Enamel is a crystal similar to glass. Its protective functions have made it possible for many enameled artworks to survive centuries to the present day.
"A painting on thick copper, covered with enamel on which it is painted with enamel colors and then put into the furnace again and fired, far exceeds sculpture in durability."
Leonardo da Vinci, Treatise on Painting, Codex Urbinas Latinus n.1270 chapter 34.
Unforgeable by nature
Every watch embeds a complex "DNA" code that secures authentication, ownership, and reselling.
Each enamel firing creates a random micro-bubbles pattern easily distinguishable with a hi-res photograph and a magnifying glass. It is impossible to reproduce this pattern: no tools nor process can imitate this complex, random and microscopic phenomenon generated organically from firing. This non-reproducible feature guarantees the singularity of the watch and its authenticity.